Saturday, May 28, 2011

✿ WaiTinG FoR huBBy @ HoSteL ✿

Imma die from loneliness and hungry ... I'm with Genlin now ..She is sleeping in my room .... She seems a bit tired ... Pity her .... T__T    Thanks , dear ... For accompanying me while waiting for my beloved hubby and my mummy to come here ....Hehe XP Kinda happy actually ...Because ..I can see your blurry face ... So cute and pretty .... I'm saying the truth ... 


By the way ... I woke up around 8am something ... Then i watch a movie ...恋空 ^^ Damn nice ~ Love it ... Actually i had watched it last year ...But ...Wanna watch again ...








A sad ending ... But ...They went through so much of difficult circumstances ... T______T Anyway ... I love the main actor and actress .... Haha XD He is handsome ... She is cute ... * Match * 


Lastly ... Will go out shopping with beloved hubby later ... When he reached ....Just can go ~ 

Day 6



Day 9

Getting better , right ? Day 7 and 8 MIA ....Because ... I forgot to snapped ....Hehe ... >.< Busy .... Anyway ... The main point is it is getting better now ... ^^ Can wear short skirt and shorts le .... ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment