Sunday, June 5, 2011

✿ HuBBy @ KL ✿

Finally i'm here .... Errrmmm ~ This holiday took me for about 1 week that seriously made me busy .... Busier .... Busiest ~ by the way ... Final exam is approaching in my life ... But ...For this whole week , i just enjoying my life at KL and my hometown .... I spent 2 1/2 days at KL .... and 1 1/2 days at Malacca ... about 30 minutes at dad's house ... ( already late night , so need to go back early ) ....about 4 1/2 days at Kulai ....( Since 1st of June till 5th of June ).... 1/2 day at Singapore ...Am i enjoying out there ??? I guess "Yeah , you are really enjoying your holidays and you are done for your FINAL EXAM later .... " 

= SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP =


I actually captured some photos during my holiday ... So ... i'm gonna upload it here ... For a remembrance of where i've been ....



I went morning market ( Pasar pagi ) with aunties , mummy and hubby ... So ... I'm so lucky that i found this for myself ... It makes me fly back to my childhood's time ... I usually buy this when i'm a kid ... Oh god... How long already i left my childhood's time ? I like this snacks very much ... But ... It doesn't taste as nice as 10+ years back ...  It's okay ... I'm fine with it .. As long as i'm enjoying eating it while walking at the market ..




It's Chatime ~ I've been staying at KL for about 1 years and 1 month ... And... This is the first chance to drink this ... I kept reading regarding this drink in other's blog ... They were describing about the taste of the drink in their blog ... I couldn't imagine how much saliva are drooling when i read that ... XD I ordered green tea ice blended without the red bean topping ... I hate beans ~  :-(


Mummy went Guangzhou for about 2 weeks ... So ... i bet she will need a camera during her trip ... I bought a strip for the camera .. So ... It is more convenient for mummy to take picture whenever she wants ... * Paul Frank strip * Quite matching with my cammy ~ XD   = SATISFIED =


A bit blurry ... Because i snapped it while walking .. I'm so sorry about that ya ~ It is double chocolate ice blended from The Coffee Bean at Terminal  LCC.. It costs me about RM17 ....But ... It tastes as rich as the CADBURY chocolate .... Love it ~ <3

After fetch mummy and aunties to Terminal LCC .... I bought Female magazine so i can read it while hubby is driving ....^^ Enjoying ~ 


Did you spot the SPORT BEANS ? Hubby's energy beans ~ 


It is nice ... Hubby and i love it very much ... When he felt sleepy while driving headed to malacca , he will ask for it ... XD  lol ...


Love these apples at Pavillion ~  
This is just my trip at KL ... I will update more later ya ... Love you ~
  Muuuuaaacckkksss ~


No comments :

Post a Comment