Wednesday, June 29, 2011

✿ MaLaCCa HoLiDaY oN 30 MaY 2011 ✿

Ahn-Nyeong ~ I'm sorry for not being efficient to update my deadly blog since my last post  http://esthermemory.blogspot.com/2011/06/hubby-kl.html .....
Hmmm ~ I don't have time to update my blog is all credited to my FINAL EXAM .... but...now happily to announce that i had FINISHED my life at that place ....Where would be my next university ~ IMU ? *Considering ~~ *


Back to the title of this post ....
After that blog i pasted on top .... I went Malacca to give a "FAILED" surprise to my hubby's mummy ... Because she already knew about our visit ...Haha XD ....Kinda happy to see their expressions that day.... 
* Acting like they don't know about our surprising visit ~ *


After that , we drove to Malacca town to have our dinner ... I had forgotten that name of the restaurant ... It is somewhere located near the ALOHA ... ^^





The menu is as follow ....

♥ Braised Bean Curd With Minced Meat in ' Sze Chuan ' sauce 麻婆豆腐

Fried Mui Choy and Kai Lan 梅菜炒芥兰

Sambal Squid 山岜苏冬

Minced Pork With Salted Fish 咸鱼蒸肉饼

Vegetable soup 菜汤 


As usual... 31st of May = 31% off for BR .... Because hubby promised will bring me to go and eat BASKIN ROBINS ice-cream .... So... We off to Malacca Jusco ...^^





Pint = Green Tea ( Hubby's sister = Riben )
Quartz = Mint + Chocholate ( Don't know which flavour ) + Nuts ( New flavour )

Couldn't recall what i ate.... ^^

Total : RM80++




Stay tune peoples ~ I'm so free now ... I will keep on updating my blog until you guys begging me to stop ... But ...I won't listen ...^^ Still have lots of pending post ~ <3

No comments :

Post a Comment