Thursday, June 30, 2011

✿ BaKeRy seSSioN @ hOmE ✿

Oh my god ~ i'm effing lazy to update all my pending posts ahhhhhhh ~~~ but ...i can't leave all the pictures "staying" alone in my hp or camera ... Pity them ~ So...i'm here to blog about the cakes or cookies that we baked....My sister and i did all the jobs ~ 


Pandan Jelly layer cake ~
Nice ~ ^^ Love it ~~~


Cookies & Crisp Chocolate ~
The two above are made few weeks ago ~  >.<'''


My sis saw me took pictures of those ingredients ~
So...
The 38 sis wanna joined ~ 
>.<''' 


This is the Chocolate Moist Cake ~
It is SUPERB ~ 
Love it the most ~ 
^^


Extra chocolate ~
Hubby & i ate it with marshmallows ~
Haha XD

This Chocolate Moist Cake we baked it yesterday ( night ) 
Around 10 pm ....

And...
Here you go ~
Down here are what i did today ( 30th June )






I did enjoy my life after finish my studies ~ 
Anyway ...
It won't last longer ~
because...
I'm going to find jobs after my Tioman Island trip on yhis coming July ~




So....
Stay tune ~




♥ ♥ 



No comments :

Post a Comment