Tuesday, May 3, 2011

✿ RaiNy DaY ✿

Eeerrrrggghhhhh ~~~
It's raining now ~~~

It's not kinda drizzle rain...
IS RAINING CATS AND DOGS.....





I Rainy Days.....

But i dislike Thunder + Lightning...
So scary because i'm alone in my room....

I want to capture the picture of rainy day....
but...
i don't dare to take out my camera...
i scared i will struck by lightning.....
so...
no pictures for raining at my place....
Sob_ Sob

T_______T

By the way...
i had no idea what to write in this post....
I just simply type < Rainy Day > as my title of this post...
* Is raining now *

Other than that.....
Today is 3rd of May = Tuesday..
Mummy will fly to China to find our relatives on this coming end of May....
i want to go ~~~~ 

But...
I had classes that time...
i missed it again.....
* DISLIKE *

Lastly....
Feel like typing this....

《 读了我的部落格后。。。请不要对号入座。。。如果觉得是在说你的话。。。就请你反省一下吧》
《如果不是。。。读过就算哦~~~》

谢谢 ~~~

老公


好想回家哦~

No comments :

Post a Comment