Wednesday, May 11, 2011

✿ FreeBieS ✿

I have not much stuffs to share here recently....
No mood at all ~
Don't know why ....

T__T

Maybe ....
Hungry ~
Busy ~

I'm having Mixed Feeling....
Hehe XP

Such a perfect emotion i had now ....
Don't envy ya ~

By the way ...
I don't know why there is something like roadshow in my college...

= Sofy + Nestle Drumstick + Campbell + INS drink =

They put a lot of banners around the college ...
I'm only interested in ...



SOFY Body Fit ~
I'm sure all the girls know about it....
Haha XD

A special thing that specially made for a special occasion ..
Every month girls need to celebrate it ~
Thus ...
You will definitely need it ~

How i get this ?
A good question ~~~

# ^.^ #  

I just filled up a survey form of it ....
then...
In return...
I got this ~

In the box...
There are........
As follows ~


= SOFY Comfort Nite Body Fit 35cm Napkin =
= SOFY Comfort Nite Body Fit 28cm Napkin =
= SOFY Body Fit Day Slim Wing Napkin =
= Sofy Long & Wide Center Absorb Pantiliner =

I got 2 pcs for each of these....

Save money ~
* Not much *




My favorite DRUMSTICK ice-cream ~
I bought strawberry flavored for myself...
Usually ~
Chocolate Blast will be my choice...
Don't know what's wrong with me.....
Maybe too sweet. ...
So..
I didn't buy that ....
* Maybe *

Anyway ~
It's CHEAP !
Just RM 2.00 only .....

< REGRET >

I should buy a dozen of it ~
* Greedy *




♥ Stay Tune ~~~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment