Monday, May 16, 2011

✿ MenDhi oF MiNe ✿

There is no any inspirations that can make me feel like updating my blog now....
This is because i had used up all that inspirations in college today...
Currently , i'm out of ideas what should i write in my blog....
I had cracked my head to " puke " out all the points in my essay this morning ....


Anyway ...
There is still another essay i have to hand in by 12pm tomorrow ....
Actually...
It is a competition ...
Only 1 winner will be selected to get RM150 as the grand prize ....
Besides ~
To all participants ...
They ( Included me ) will get a certificate ....


Oh my god ~
Till now ...
I haven't think out what to write in my essay .....


So...
I gotta work hard for it ...
Or else ....
I will eventually being kick out from that competition ....


So far ...
As what i mentioned in my title of this post ...
My coursemate , Nalini did this to me in the lecture hall ....


The darker color is before i washed it ~
Meanwhile ,
The orange color is after i washed it ...
I left it for about 10 minutes till it dry ( Look a bit cracks ) ...
Love it ...
Next week ...
I wanna ask her to do for me the bigger one ....
Hehe XP


Going to do my essay now ~
Hopefully ...
You guys won't see a walking zombie in the day tomorrow ya ~
Lastly ~
Thankiiiieeewww , Nalini ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment