Monday, May 9, 2011

✿ MoTheR's DaY CeLeBraTiOn = 8 May 2011 ✿


Date : 8 May 2011
Day : Sunday

I bet everyone know what celebration yesterday ~

< Mother's Day >

I can't celebrate with my dear mummy....
and
i didn't see her at all before i depart from Kulai...
Because
She went Yong Peng with her husband...
Pity me ~

i called her twice...
< one when i reached hostel.. >
and
< while they celebrating at Sis's house >

Here are some pictures that boyfie snapped for me...
He is so nice...
Because..
He knew i need those pictures to upload in my blog...

Haha
XD

Boyfie knows me BEST ~~~
Love u Love u Love u...........


Grandmother cake = From Verbena


2 Queens ~ 
Sis + Mummy 
XD


Grandmother + Grandson


Mummy + Son


Individual take ...
咔嚓~~~~


Husband + Wife
< a bit .... >
My brother-in-law ~
Quite lovey dovey actually...
Not like you guys see in this picture ~ 


The happy family ...
Louis with his  PEACE  on his cheek...


I'm the MASTERMIND of this picture...
See ~
How happy they are ~~~
Succeed !

L.O.V.E


The cake buyer...
My dear Nicholas ~
Love both of them lots lots lots ~
< Love them to the MAX .... >


The ceremony of cutting the cake by 2 queens in our family ....
And
A small LIGHT BULB beside them ...
< Bad LOUIS >


Louis with his favorite STRAWBERRY ~
I LOVE IT too....
but
Unfortunately 
I can't have it ~

Every year 's Mother's Day ...
There will be the KISSING MUMMY MOMENT ....
So
Here you go ~~~


Sis + Nicholas kiss Our Beloved Mummy ~
Muuaaaccckkkksss ~~~


Brother-in-law need to take part too ~~
So...
Boyfie...
You will need to do this too next time ya ~
Don't even try to run away from this ~
No way for you to escape ...

XD


The winner of the day ~

Prince Louis Jonathan Chong Ming En kisses the Queen's lips ~~~

Mummy ~
I love u so much ~
Thanks for everything , mummy ~
Muuuuaaaccckkkksss ~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment