Monday, May 23, 2011

✿ Tony Roma's ✿

Yesterday we ( Desperate housemates members and 3 another friends ) went Sunway Pyramid ...
We went there for shopping actually ... I'm the driver that day ... Hehe XP We departed at around 5pm ...
* Maybe * .... Once we reached there ...We loitered around and searching for foods ... 7 hungry humans walking around in the complex ... (n_n)

I'm spouting nonsense ... A bit tired ... Wanna sleep early ...So ...Faster finish blogging ...Arrrgggghhhh ~~ Type type type .... And here are the pictures ...




We are there to have our dinner ~
A nice ambience ...
Love it ~
Wanna go again ...
^^



I shared with a friend ...
Because
He is on diet * maybe *
He ate less than 1/4 of the dish ...
Oh my god ...
I felt like so embarrassing ...
Yuyue , Tisha , and i "clean" the plates ...
We shared the same motive actually ..

= Do not waste foods =

Haha XD


My drink = Strawberry Lemonade 
RM 9.90


Yuyue's = Something mixed with strawberry ... * i think *
Mine's
Tisha's = Old fashioned lemonade

^^



Tisha and mine 's favorite ...
Bread stick s ...


My main course = Mojo Chicken 
RM 34.90 ...
I can't finish it alone ...
This dish i think is for 2 persons ...
Luckily i shared with him ...


Tisha and Yuyue 's ....


The sauces ...
I like the Hot sauce ...
Love it ~


I snapped this right after finish my meal ....
* Digesting *

XP


Zaf 's dessert = P..... Cupcake 
I just like the ice-cream ...



So...
He asked for bill ...
And
He treated us for this meal ...

RM249.20 

=.=''' 


Mentos sweets ...
And the wet tissue ..
Hot ...


He bought a top for me at Treat ...
I just said i like it to Zaf ...
And
He bought it ...
(=.=''' )
I wanted to pay him back ...
He refused ..
He even said if i want to pay him back , walk back home later ...
iiissshhh ~
Feel bad ...

Anyway ...
Thankiiieeww ~  ^^

I will upload the picture in the next update ....

It's already 12.46am ...
Late Late Late
Gonna sleep now ...

8.30am class tomorrow ....
* Panda *

No comments :

Post a Comment