Saturday, May 7, 2011

✿ WaNNa gO oUt.... ✿

Weekend will kill me like hell.....
Can't go anywhere that i want...
because
Hubby need to fetch his brother to go for tuition at 5 o'clock ....
Fetch his aunt at 7 o'clock ....

Feel like want to go City Square actually...
* Planning FAILED *

Luckily...
My Friday still helps me to get rid a little bit of my * BORED * feeling.....
hehe XP

Hubby + Nic + Me
3 of us went to Waiting Bar Cafe ....
around 11pm...

I just took some pictures...





Obviously
Most of the pictures that i captured are FOODS....
Haha XD

That's ME ~

Tomorrow want to go back KL again...
haiz ~ ~~~~~~
* sigh *

Can i say < I don't want to go back there ... > ?

Arrrrrggghhhh ~~~~~~~
Never mind...
i will bear with it...
because...
Just left 48 days....

Then...
i can shout like hell to celebrate it ....

Hehe XP

No comments :

Post a Comment