Monday, May 2, 2011

✿ I/C Part 2 ✿

Again ~~~
i left my blog unattended for about 3 days....
hehe XP

Not that long actually...
i just feel like my blog is rusting....
Due to its owner who didn't update it...
= NONSENSE =

By the way...
i said earlier in the previous post that i will update more after i got my new I/C ...
so...
Here is it ~~~


The pictures that i captured all the way long...
For the identity card department....
It is placed at second floor....
Love the view at the park....


Once i reached...
i got my number at the counter...
is...
= 0228 = 


While waiting for my turn....




While Zaf is driving....
She keeps give me the opportunities to snap photos....
So...
She said i can put in my blog....
* She knows me well *
Thanks , sweetie ~~~
Muuuaaaccckkkssss 
A kiss for you , babe !

# ^.^ # = shy

I can't get my I/C on the same day...
For the process of a new I/C...
It took one day...

Besides...
I was fined for RM60...
Luckily i am a student..
At first...
they asked me to pay for RM110...
because...
Is due to my own negligence...
Phewww~~~
God bless me...
If not...
My pocket money for this month ( May ) sure FINISH !
@.@

After that....
We went Alamanda to grab some foods....
To fill our big stomach ...
Just because of the McD new released COCA COLA glass...






I had the old Coca Cola glasses...
Now...
i want the new one ~~~

Thus...
Without any hesitation.... 
i said to Zaf that i want eat at McD....

At McD...
I ordered Fillet-O-Fish set....
i go for a 
= Large Set =

=.='''

Then...
we went shopping...
Loiter around the shopping complex...
We passed by Vincci...
i told Zaf that i had 30% discount voucher ( birthday voucher )
and it is going to expire soon...
She went in ...
And...
She bought herself this....


Before discount...
It is RM89...
After discount...
It is just RM62.30.....
She loves IT....


I bought a tank top at Kitschen...
just RM29.90....
my style...
^^
And...
my Coca Cola glass...
= Charcoal =


I saw this at Nichii....
i want this dress....
For my SISTA photo shooting session on this coming 28 June...
Beach Theme....
aaarrrgghhh~~~
Don't know the price....
Love it lots.... ^^
So...
i didn't buy it....

* REGRET *




We went JPN again the next day....
To take my new IDENTITY CARD.....

Tadaaaa ~~~


The authority asked me to clip my fringe....
She said i can't cover my forehead with my fringe....
Oh shit ~~ 
So...
When i got my I/C....
I looked WORST...
And...

Now...
The problem is...
I need to use this I/C for such a long time....
Till mykad Chip spoilt...
or LOST...
or ....
Don't know....

I won't show anyone....
definitely....
NO.....

No comments :

Post a Comment