Tuesday, May 24, 2011

✿ 24.05.2011 ✿

Hmmmm....What should i write in this post? (=.=''') Actually i'm doing my practical report ....The feel of laziness suddenly appeared in my mind ...It asked me to update my blog .... * Nonsense * 
By the way ... Boyfie just called me...He said he will drive to KL...Because..My aunts and my beloved mummy are going to China to visit our relatives ....Enjoying their holidays...Unlike me....Enjoying my "books" mountain in my study room ....Esther Lee ...Is O.K ....Just left 31 days to go ...Then..you are allow to leave here ....wakakakakakaz XD ....

Errrmmm...I think i should continue with my practical now...If not , boyfie gonna kill me ...Keep blogging even knowing that is busy ....Haha XD steal his words before he starts to mumbling again .... Sorry .... ^^

Before i end my post....Here are the pics of my knee...I'm going to keep on updating about it until it disappear...Because..i want to know how long it takes....So..lemme show you guys .... XP

DAY 4
 

DAY 5

Did you guys notice something ? My leg's complexion ....My leg become fairer just within 1 day ??? Oh god ~ MIRACLE approaching my life .... Haha XD I bet it is because of the lightning in my room and the living room .... Sob sob .... T____T Why isn't it can't be true ? 


I need to stop here now....If not....Hmmmm....nothing ~ Hope will update again tomorrow .... Goodnight ~ 





Hubby

Everyone 


^^

No comments :

Post a Comment