Tuesday, May 10, 2011

✿ mY LunCh ✿

Date : 10 May 2011
Day : Wednesday

Just wanna to update my blog...
Nothing to update actually.....
because
I'm quite busy in my studies...

P/S : Next week will be my Test 2 week ...
GONE MAD NOW ~

By the way...
Here is my lunch just now...
I feel like they are so CUTE ~
So...
Wanna put them in my blog ~

As memories ~~~ 



I bought it from a uncle selling all this kind of pastry + bread at Alam Jaya ....
 With his white lorry...
He speaks fluent cantonese...
and
i don't really know how to answer him back in cantonese...
So...
i answered him back in chinese...

Hehe 

# ^.^ #

= 心思思 + 蛋塔 =

Total : RM3.60
So cheap ~
And...

Damn NICE !

Love it ~

I will buy it for boyfie ~
He will love it too ~





Boyfie
Mummy + Daddy
Sisters + Brothers 
Nieces + Nephews
Sistaz
Doggies

No comments :

Post a Comment