Sunday, May 22, 2011

✿ soMetHinG thaT i waiT ✿

Hey ...Quite a long time that i didn't update ... Last week is kinda hectic week ...Oh GAWD ~ I felt like i'm halfway dying ... So ... i didn't on my lappie the whole week ... * I think * XD
By the way ~ I had few tests last week ... Maybe that's the main reason i didn't online ... ^^ Sorry ~


What i do in the morning ( everyday ) ... I will look out to the sliding door... And i usually will get to see a nice view ....I love that kind of feeling ... I feel elated after see it ... I took some pictures of it ... Lemme show you guys ~



Do you notice that there were 2 stars ? 
Just 2 stars that morning ~
I captured these pictures around 6.45am ...

^^


Hehe XP
I like this the most ....
Because of the sun rays ~
My first time saw this ....
Wow , right ?
* Hope so *


Stay tune ~
Wanna update few more today ....

Miss Hubby lots ~



No comments :

Post a Comment