Monday, May 16, 2011

✿ mY SunDaY LiFe ✿

Early in the morning....
Hubby said that seller called him...
She told hubby that the clothes already reached...
So
Will meet up hubby in Kulai , Titah ( Supermarket ) ...
I'm so happy after hear about it ...
because...

My clothes already here ~
So
My wardrobe add 4 new members ~

I'm trying to buy new clothes ...
To fill up those empty spaces in my wardrobe ....
Looks EMPTY ~

Don't blame me ya ~
This is 女人的天性嘛 ~ 

Here are my clothes that hubby sent to me through FB ~ 
4 pieces of tops = RM60.00 ~



Then
I cooked BRUNCH in the hostel ...

Yuyue & i
Had our brunch at around 1pm something ...
She ate something before....
But
I didn't ....
So...
For me...
Is considered BRUNCH ~ 

^^

2 simple dishes ~ 
* Sardines + 菜脯蛋 *
I cooked plain porridge to eat with the dishes....

Long time didn't cook ...

So
Not really delicious ~ 
For me...
As long as it is FOOD ...
That's nice + edible ~


Seems a lots , right ?
But
2 of us managed to finish it ~
Wakakakakaz XD 
Big eater ~

Don't know what's going on after that ....
We just decided to go 1 Utama for shopping ....
* All of sudden ... *
Without any earlier planning...

I bought clothes for hubby + Louis at Padini...
Padini is having SALE now ~
You should go and grab something to bring back home ~
The SALE is till 17th of May ~
Their clothes ~


These just cost me RM31.00 instead of RM 62.00
Cheap , right ?

And
I just bought 1 piece of Graphic T for my beloved hubby ...
Actually he wants Polo T ...
but
I don't like the design....
So...
I got this for him which i love the most among the rest ~


Cute , right ?
Full of doggies....
A red dog in between the rest black doggies....
Which makes this T looks SPECIAL ~
I got this with RM24.50 instead of RM49.00 ...
Hubby said he likes it too ~
He gave me a KISS during our call.....
Hubby ~
I want more clothes too ~ 


I didn't buy anything for myself there ~ 
* Regret *

But...
I got something for myself ~
* Hair accessories + Yam Yam from Meiji *


RM 2.20 ~
I haven't try it yet ~
So ...
How's the taste ?

^^


I bought it from the Organic ~
Each of this just RM 1.49 ...
The actual price is RM 2.90 ....
Love ~

We ate at the Q Bean ....
I love the Soya Ice-cream ~


Yuyue ordered Soya drink with pearl = RM3.50 ~
And
Mine - Soya Ice-cream with chocolate topping = RM 3.50 ~

Hopefully ~
Our skin can become smoother after we consumed this ~
* RIDICULOUS *

^^

So far ....
I enjoyed my weekend ....
15th of May is my 1 year at this 森林 = 鸟不生蛋的地方~
Is it 1st year anniversary ?
NO ~

Anyway ~
Just left 39 days to be here ~

忍忍吧 ~
很快就熬过去了~
我行的~



39 days ~

Hubby



No comments :

Post a Comment