Monday, March 7, 2011

✿ YuYuE iS bcK ✿

Yuyue went back Ipoh on Friday....
then she come back to hostel today....
she helped me to bought this...
< cute hair curler - strawberry shaped >
made by sponge ...
i asked MR.GOOGLE ... ^^
and he gave me this...
* SPONGE BALL*


saw it ???
u know ?
it is just RM4.90 ....
so cheap , right ?
indeed it is cheaper than the real hair curler ....


here's is another picture of it ....


then....
as my own characteristics....
i won't just take pictures of it only...
i will....
i will....
keep on reading...
then you will find out the answer ... ^^
hwaiting~~~

i start to try it on my hair....


 i curled part of my hair using it..

damn cute , right ?
oopppsss ~~~
what i meant here is the strawberry....
don't misunderstand my words ya ~~~

♥ another picture with them ...

it only has 4 " strawberries " ...

so..
i just able to make 4 ....
i should get another pack of it..
my hair too healthy...
a lot...
too thick ...
cant't fit in just with 4 < strawberries > ...
it makes me realizes one thing...
people nowadays use creativity a lots ...
it dominates their mind and came out with this idea...
sound COOL ,right ?
is totally unimaginable.....
i'm wondering too...
what will the world in future looks like ....
eeerrrmmm~~~
anyone has the answer ? (^.^)

i'm running out of the topic...
*fly back*  XD

i'm quite curious about the outcomes...
but
i leave it for about 2 hours ( maybe ) while i'm doing my own other stuffs ...
quite long ( for me )
the manual (written on the card )
state that < leave it overnight >
but i didn't ...
i don't want my hair hanging with those "strawberries" while i'm chatting with my dear < 周公 >
LOL ^^

i didn't put any thickefy foam ...


♥ this..

so...
this is the outcome ...


i just let down one side only...
because...
the other side is like not that curly...
so i didn't let it down together ...
^^
so...
don't mind ya ~

that's what i meant...
< i won't take pictures of that 'strawberry thingie only >
because 
i'm someone that 38 38 type ...
if not...
how can i fit in my < SUPER CHINGU > gang ??? 
*asking myself*
haha XD

♥ my beloved < SUPER CHINGU >

< SUPER CHINGU >
has 12 members ....

besides...

i fall in love with this biscuits....
yuyue bought it for me from Ipoh...

altogether have 10 pieces only ...
sound like 'not enough ? ' right ?
hehe XP
Quite big actually...
that's why i love it lots...

if have chance...
go and try it ...
must...must...must... >.<
* my personal opinion *
thus...
hope you like it too...

Name of this biscuits : UNKNOWN 
i just know that...
inside of it 
is fills with some sweet sweet fillings ...
the fillings made by what ?
huh ???
this question...
i..
also...
don't really know what it is actually...
because
i just know
 *EAT* 
 *EAT* 
 *EAT*
GAWD~~~
sure will get fat if i finish it alone...
do you think i can ???
definitely NO WAY !!!
because i will control myself...
like this...
<ESTHER , DONT EAT ! FAT ! FAT ! FAT ! >

hehe ^^
is this works ?
don't know... ^^
anyway
i must slim down...
don't want to become fatter and fatter and .....

so...
that's the end of my blog...
do you enjoy it ?
or
feel bored ?
hopefully ...
you're not... 
^^

 ♥ will update soon...

 


2 comments :

  1. haha...
    so funny that strawberry..
    bt gt effect o nt??
    only bb will knw tat..
    juz cm n read bb's blog nw...
    slp early ah...
    love u my dear... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ yalor yalor... call bi later...
    want tidy up my bag..

    ReplyDelete