Thursday, March 24, 2011

✿ PreSenT frOm my huBBy ✿

i think i never update my blog for such a long time....
shireen and sze hui said....
< Esther...you didn't update your blog for so many days already leh...>
haha XD

i finally can log in officially to my blogger account....
usually if i turn on my lappie...
i just view it...
because of those tests....
i need to revise all the notes....
hopefully...
my sacrification is meant to be worthy...

back to my title of this blog....
my hubby bought this for me....
on 13 March 2011 - at Sutera Mall

i choose it myself....
he just be the driver to fetch me to the shopping centres....
* Jusco Bukit Indah
* Sutera Mall = where my cam cam born
because of the colour that i am seacrhing for...
he needs to drive....

i dont like silver & black camera...
( look like a normal camera )

i don't like pink camera...
( doesn't suit my character )

i don't like orange or green camera...
( too BRIGHT !!! )
No way~~~ 

i don't like blue camera...
because i'm a girl....
hehe XP


i want red actually instead of purple...
but the boss said...
* Out Of Stock *
so sad.... T__T
i love red thingy....
i'm so unlucky that day...
that is why i can't have what i desire...

never mind....
i had it...
i own it...
it's mine....
thanks a lot , hubby.....

Nah~~~
give u a big big big KISS....
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaccccckkkkksssss 

I Kiss You

right after i bought the camera....
i need to face the reality to get back to my study life...
* at KL *
eeerrrrgghhh~~~
hubby fetch me to the bus station...
and waited for me to hop in the bus...
both of us sitting in the car while waiting for the bus....
and...
i suggested that...
snap a photo by using my cam cam...

 

i took this...
i look worst in this pic~~~ @.@

 

my beloved hubby....
His comment : *i am so fat....*
no choice, my dear....
you have to accept the fact.... ^^
wakakakaka XD
he loves BLUE...
so...give him blue colour..

when i made the payment....
the boss snapped this for my little louis....
don't be curious why he is with us....
that's him...
everytime when couples ( US ) dating...
he is just like our son....


my beloved nephew....
LOUIS JONATHAN CHONG MING EN
he is damn smart....
is true....
he is just 4 years old...
he went KUMON for math and english class...
BM-sukukata class....
recently...
he is asking his mummy ( my sis ) to enrol him for art class....
pity him....
but...
he keen to learn new things.....
love him lots.....
i am planning to buy him a DOMO bag....
It is so cute...
that attracts me lots....



i saw it at pasar malam yesterday....
it costs RM35 .....
i didn't buy it...
because...
he said will have new stocks next week.... ^^

^^

Hubby










No comments :

Post a Comment