Saturday, March 5, 2011

✿ seLfiSh ✿

i don't know why suddenly i feel like posting this <title of my blog>
i just feel like i'm dislike+ing something now..
haiz~~~
i'm not acting selfish
but
others might do so,right?
what's the purpose actually?
is it
they able to gain plenty of benefits from it?
they feel better in doing that?
why don't they think twice before doing that?
why don't they think twice before saying something?
i'm in the state of curiosity...
quite sky-high..
really
why the world is so unfair?
giving some people with a better background
while
others
are so far from them
why the people in this world got two types?
good and evil
why
why 
why

sometimes when i heard something that i dislike o hate..
you can just see a sullen scrowl on my face all the time
that's me...
i told you...
it won't change..
because..
that's the way that i vent and show my own anger..

if i'm happy..
you can see a smiley face all day long...
if i'm sad..
i won't talk...
it takes time to see me talking...
if i'm angry with something..
my face will give an evil look ever..
i know..
i will be the ugliest person in the world if i didn't smile..
many people said so...
i can't do anything..
because...
everyone's has their own style of expressions...

i don't know how to make a closing for this blog...
so..
that's will be a <fullstop> here for today...

P/S : don't mind my words...
because
this is my space for me to release my words.... 
sorry...


No comments :

Post a Comment