Thursday, March 24, 2011

✿ OuTinGz to 1 uTaMa ✿


Venue : 1 Utama
Date : 17 March 2011
Day : Thursday 

Tony + Yuyue + Yen Li + I
4 of us went 1 Utama....
Tony be our driver...
hehe XP
辛苦你了~~~
thanks a lots ooo...

we bought movie tickets....
Movie : Black Swan
Time : 7:00 pm movie




this movie i will not going to watch it second times...
Rating : ★ 
this movie was so scary....
the movie ticket was RM10...
and...
i think i just watched RM2....
because...
i shut my ears...
i closed my eyes throughout the movie...
i put up my legs on the chair
arrrgghhh....
and...and...and....
the movie was about 2 hours...
my legs and hands were numb after the movie ends.....



Then...
we went to GARDEN....
i love the ambience of the restaurant....
once i step in the restaurant....
the atmosphere at that place attracts me....
the restaurant is just like a bar of magnet
and
i am the steel...
being attracted to it....

enjoy th pictures ooo...







their menu ~~~
attractive ^^

while waiting for Yuyue...
we took some pictures....


she is Yen Li....
cool young lady...
^^
i snapped for her....

here's my turn...


Yuyue is back...



Coursemates~~~ 


pity...
emo+ing and playing with that pot of flower...
haha XD


Tony is looking for his order....
so serious.... 
怕怕~~~ 
and..
someone is capturing me...
bad Yuyue ^^


Yuyue took this....


he is trying to show us " Origami =  Paper folding "
but...
he couldn't manage to finish it on that day...
the next day...
Yuyue told me that...
he made a Rose by using that paper that he is trying hard to show us....
i am so curious about it...
want to have a look of it , can ?

38 moments....
while waiting for our foods....
you know...
girls~~~






walking around in the restaurant....
took pictures with the Grand piano....
white~~~
my favourite colour for piano...
my mummy don't want to buy white piano for me...
she bought black piano....
sob sob T__T

my turn with the grand piano....


i look so fat in the picture~~~
can't believe i become fatter and fatter and fatter recently....
what i ate ???
what i ate ???
what i ate ???


i saw this....
macaroon
i am searching for it for such a long time...
and...
now...
it appears in front of me....
hehe XP

without any hesitation....
i told Yuyue and i want to order 2 pieces of it....

i asked Mr.Google for some pictures of it...
and...
i got these....








i want to find someday to try them all....


Yuyue and i share this...
Tandoori Chicken Pita....
it was a bit dry...
because of the Tandoori chicken...
i think...
Rating : 




Tony's food....
it seems marvellous...
yum yum yum~~~
i don't remember it's name...
from the picture...
it is like " lao shu fen "
i didn't try it...
so i can't give any rating...



look at the design....
is just 2 macaroons....
but....
heheXP
i love it~~~
Rating : ⋆ 
full marks....
winner of the day

i bought another 2 macaroons for my hubby....
let him try...
his comment on the macaroon : Too sweet but nice....

so....
that's my day...
due to that macaroons instead of the scary movie....

my Hubby

No comments :

Post a Comment