Thursday, March 24, 2011

✿ SnOwFlaKeS = my FaVouRiTe DeSsErT ✿

keep updating my left out blogs....
tiring ~~~
but..
i enjoy blogging....
wakakakaka...

Tuesday...
15 March 2011
Lin's birthday

^^
Yuyue + Tony + i went to SS15....
at night ( around 7pm something )

we went 100 yen first...




i bought this from 100 Yen shop...


is a sushi mould....
love shape...
my favourite shape..
hehe ^^





when i make sushi....
for my presentation...
maybe still have about 4 weeks....
because...
i am going to present in my class on the 5th week....
i will take thousands of pictures of my SUSHI

then...
i suggest to go to Snowflakes ...
because 
i Love it lots....
it was my second time been there 

so...
here we go~~~
read my stories by looking at those pictures....
hwaiting~~~ 
^^


is from Taiwan...
if not mistaken...
because...
i just read through last week before i snapped it...


taken while waiting for Yuyue & Tony
they went to order scrumptious desserts...


wow~~~
Is full house...
luckily we managed to find a seat....
if not...
i wonder...
that we need to  stand at the side to enjoy our desserts...
but...
luckily...
we are not !!!


the BEEPING UFO
it is just for us as a order tag...
we hold it...
and waited at our seat...


it's beeping....
you see ? ^^
creative , right ?
this mean that your order is ready...
can get it at the counter...
haha XD
i feel like i'm so SAKAI that time....
i am not actually...
i just want to take photos...
as a proof that i went there before....
memories~~~


 our delicious desserts are served 
hooray~~~


Mine~~~
i ordered " BEST SELLER "
from the name...
you can imagine how popular it is...
from my opinion only... 
* MAYBE *
this is my second time ate it....


i don't what is their toppings...
is damn nice....
i prefer eating it with the coconut milk that they served together with it...


a close look of it~~~


before we leave....
Tony is our photographer....
 bye bye~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment