Saturday, March 26, 2011

✿ MaLaCCa DaY 1 ✿

already update 4 blogs yesterday...
oh my god.....
still have the last one...
this...
malacca holiday...
i supposed to update along with those 4 blogs...
but...
my broadband line suddenly become damn slow....
so...
i can't update it...
i feel like this month is not my month....
since wednesday...

dropped RM 1 at college....
lost 2 or 3 marks in test....
my CHOCOTOP ice-cream dropped on the floor...

my bad day + my worst month....
hopefully my SEM 2 result won't be coming out this month...
i have no any other bravery to face it....
i scared i will jump down from 28th floor if it is really out...
and...
if it is not the result that i am pursuing for.....

back to my title of today's blog....

Purpose : Celebrating hubby's sister birthday & relax  moments~~~
Date : 18-20 March 2011

Eileen dropped me at Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT station...
thanks, dear~~~
for fetching me there...

then 
i walked to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan ( TBS )= the new BUS STATION
my ticket to go Ayer Keroh is just RM12.20...
so cheap....
if compare to the price to go back JB...
whish is RM31.20....
expensive....

i captured some pictures while waiting...
because...
departure time is at 13:30....


captured when i'm waiting for the bus....
in front of the gate 3 ( picture will be seen soon )



i saw this room...
it attracts me....
because...
wa should ask people to stop smoking...
but...
the world change....
they even built a special room for smokers....
anyway..it is a great idea actually....
so...
it can help to reduce the graph of secondhand smokers... ( US )
wakakaka XD


i think it is a plasma TV actually...
they just use it for the display for passengers or references....
quite a number of company stated there...
it tooks me 3 to 5 minutes to search for mine... 


that gate 3 that i mentioned just now...
the bus will stop at here...
so the guard ask me to wait there...^^


sempat lagi~~~
=='''


doing math once i reached my hubby's mummy place...
because...
having test right after my malacca trip...
fuuuhhhh~~~
pathetic holiday~~~ @.@

i hope after JUNE...
wherever i go for holidays...
there will be no books or notes in my luggage.....
i need times to relax myself...
so...
BOOKS....
< Listen carefully! don't follow hard on my heels anymore.... >
i dislike + hate the way you bring troubles into my holiday...
i need holiday's mood....
instead of exam's mood during holidays...
* sucks *


his sister's TOM & JERRY ....


His mummy's bear 
so cute...
i like it...


western food came across his mummy's mind...
so...
we went * WINDMILL *
is quite a nice restaurant...
but...
the pictures i captured there..
a bit " orange " in color...
maybe because of the lightning in the restaurant...
but...
overall...
* foods + ambience of the restaurant *
Rating : ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 
let's me show you all some pictures i snapped...
take your time and enjoy admiring my blog ooo 


mine
Double chicken chop + mushroom soup...



Hubby's food
Golden Blue = Main course...
with mushroom soup ...
i didn't snapped it...
sorry.... ^^


me + my double chicken chop... ^^
another half of fish chop... ( from his sis )



eat eat eat...
no wonder someone becoming fatter and fatter...
D.I.E.T... baby ....

update DAY 2 in the next blog...^^
stay tune~~~





No comments :

Post a Comment