Friday, March 4, 2011

✿ mY FrEe hOuRs ✿

actually...
is not free...
because............ 
from just now i am playing with my laptop...
never stop... ^^
i said to myself..
shouldn't be like this....
but..
really...
i couldn't control myself to read other's blog..
i found it quite interesting...
maybe...
other's lifes are so happening...
*curious*
can i be one of them???
i hope 1 day i can be like them too.... 

anyway..
i just had my dinner... 
*Fried Mee *
errmmm~~~ 
 quite delicious..
for me ( personally taste )...
because...
there's no more other choices for me to choose...
so..
i just can have that...

i am addicted in blogging...
don't know why...
i even bookmarked my  blog webpage...
so..
it's made me
simple and easy to click on it..
so..
i..
can...
update my blog always..
often..
frequently...
wakakakaz XD

now..

want to rush for my proposals now...
if not..
i can't hand in to my lecturer on Monday...
^^

hwaiting~~~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment