Friday, March 4, 2011

✿ sTresSed ✿

I am finding the stimulus of my mood today..
since i woke up this morning..
i am in kinda stress mood..
tensed up.. =.='''
it's troubling me whole day ( my mood )
so...
i am a bit of emo+ing today..

sorry...

anyway..
actually i want to update my blog last sunday..
but..
seems that that was the day i need to come back to KL..
so..
i didn't update it...
^^

so..
on sunday
before i start my journey back to KL..
my baby hubby fetched me to BESTA @ IOI MALL 
because..
i want to ask them to install some games in my BESTA..
* to release my tension when i feel stress... *
on the way there..
i saw an advertisement board..
i am so interested about it..
i keep on reading the events that they going to organise..
but...
oopppss~~~
i saw something that mades me being dragged away from my excited mood...
so 
here's that pic that i snapped it..
baby hubby purposely stopped at the side and let me snapped it..



that 
=Promosi Daging Arnab=
oh god~~~
why got such things in this events !
haizz...
i am kind of great regretting after reading it...

moreover
on that particular weekend...
i went IOI MALL three times...
and
each time i went there..
i will buy 1 cup of Dailyfresh mouthwatering corns..
so..
total...
i had 3 cups... ^^



This is my favourite scrumptious appetizer...
Love it~~~~ 
hehe XD

that's was my Sunday's Life..
and now...

again...
my life on Wednesday...
as usual...
Connought pasar malam is a M.U.S.T on this day...
that's the pics of foods i bought that day...

~ for me...strongly recommended...
is nicer than that sell at 26miles at Kulai..
really...
is luscious...
i had it for my dinner on Thursday evening...
Yuyue had 1 of it...

then...

my appetizing =smelly beancurds=
i just bought 4pcs (RM 2.50)to pack back..
but..
story haven't end..
the ESTHER that everyone know is not that small appetize..
because..
she bought 7pcs and ate it while walking along the street..
yuyue also ate 1pc...


after that...
my class REP,Tan came 2 my unit...
 and gave Tisha and 1...
This..



my first mandarin orange this year...
yuyue takes this pics for me..
it is sweet...
and it could be nectar on my lips..
wow~~~
haha ^^ 
a bit bombast...
i think..

before we went pasar malam..
around 4pm..
a kinda drizzle rain...
at first..
i still feel like <there's no chance for me to go this week le>
luckily..
it's stopped...
so...
we went...
but...
the bad thing of the day was...
there was no single cab that want to stop by and fetch us back..
yuye...kang lin...and i..
we were trying to stop those cabs..
but failed to do so..

at last..
there was a cab..
wanted to drop someone at the bus stop..
so..
i walked towards the cab and asked...
the driver is a chinese guy...
and...
he even said...
<Venice Hill is so quiet at night..no one will need cab at that hour..so..if want..you have to pay extras...>
no choice...
we pay...
RM 9.50...

a bad day...
no cabs...
and..
costs a lots...

that day..
i had my Physics Tutorial class @ CLG-04 ...
is a computer lab actually...
we don't have a proper class that can allow us to have tutorial..
our actual class is @ TRG-01..
but..
unfortunately..
that class is not ours at first..
if not mistaken..
it was those..
MLT o PHARMACY students' class...
they used it for already few months...
there must be some mistakes made by A & R ...
errrmmm~~~ 
so after that..
we have to use this computer class to have our tutorial with Ms.Mutia... ( a nice lecturer )
love her lotsss.... (^.^)

during the class...
when i intend to take my pencil case from my bag...
i saw this...


under my table... ( 3rd row counted from the stage )
there was a..
dead little cockroach..
*after my friend acknowledged for me that it was really dead...*
R.E.S.T  I.N  P.E.A.C.E .... T__T

then... 
when i felt bored that time...
i am aim+ing my little Tisha...
i took a photo of her from far... 
( not really far actually~)
Here she comes~~~
dada~~~


so hardworking doing her questions (maybe)
this is what i do in class sometimes when i really feel B.O.R.E.D  ^^
that's me...
interesting??? ( a 'yes' maybe )
besides..
now..
maybe she will always appear in my blog...
because..
most of my times..
i am with her...
to and fro..
we are together..
even 
sleeping time..
i can see her...
and..
she can see me..
sometime...
she will said..
< so boring la...everytime also see you..>
or
<already sem3..still has ESTHER here..eerrrgghhh~~~>
that's my LYTHICIA...
anyway..
we are really the member of  DESPERATE HOUSEMATES ...
hopefully..
i will upload some pics of us soon..

so...
is quite a long blog this time..
i should make a <fullstop> here...
will update more soon... 

see ya... ^^ muuaacckksss...








2 comments :

  1. so hapi abt my dear uni life at KL...
    so many funny things happened around her...
    so let us looking forwards about her news when she update..
    gambateh for bb's SEM3 o...
    love and mis u alwys...❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really enjoying my uni's life,bi..
    juz normal...^^
    anyway..love u 2... ❤

    ReplyDelete