Monday, March 7, 2011

✿ ToDaY ✿

It seems like...
i'm not good in giving the title of the blog , right ?

because is just a normal day...
nothing much special about today...
^^

i start my day with this biscuits as my breakfast...

= Persimmon cookies =

crunchy + sweet + nice ...
Overall : is nice ....
can try it ... ^^
i went to college at 8:10am ...
early ?
of course...
at this hour ....
everyone is still hiding in their blanket ...
* i couldn't find a better word to describe it *
sleeping soundly...
dreaming sweetly...
ooohhh~~~
my < LIFE > sucks ~~~
@.@
class starts at 8:30am ...
is ENGLISH session...
some of my coursemates were presenting an essay by using powerpoint slides...
the topic given is ....
< In Malaysia ,to what extend did the traditional male role changed... > 
errrmmmm~~~
for me...
at first , i don't know what should i write...
can't even think out a single point...
but...
i only managed to come out with 2 points...
that is...
* In the past , males are more superstitious ...but nowadays...NOT really...*
and 
* In the past , women stayed at home ...be the housewives...meanwhile males are the breadwinner...but in this era of globalization...both parents are working to support the family...but in some circumstances...male will be the househusbands-home dads *
okay... (^^)
and lecturer (Ms.Malini) gave us a new topic to submit next week...
the topic goes 
= Post offices should close in the age of the internet , there is no longer neccessary .. =
when i heard of this topic...
my first reaction is ...
* HUH~~~ *
you can imagine it ???
It sounds like...
what am i going to spit out for this kind of essay ?
it sounded too surreal , but you get my point ?
you can't even see the euphoria on my face 
hoho XD 



not this...

but you can see this ...

Blur blur cat ~~~
like me ???
arrrggghhh~~~ no way ,man !


Funny ???
cat also can be as blur as me ?
or
i can be as blur as the blur cat ? 
* Guess *


this is your assignment...
since i had mine too...
* Chemistry Assignment *
It needs to be submmited on the same day of the chemistry test 1
= 15 March =
my best friend = SISTA's birthday....
* Lin *

that day is FULL....
no more vacancies needed...
so..
don't ever try to increase my "load" on that day

i had my lunch with my coursemates...
* hui hui & shireen *

Venue : a eating corner at MUCH
Time : around 12pm ( maybe ) 

i tried something new for my lunch just now...


It is NASI KERABU ....
studying in a malay school for about 12 years...
mixed around with malays also around that....
but..
this is my first time trying it...
want to see some pictures of it ???
here you go~~~ ^^
Before.....
It's just RM2.00
for you ?
is that cheap?????????

for me...
YES !!! DEFINITELY~~~





they ( sellers ) knew that i'm trying it for the first time...
they're so nice...
because..
they even teach me how to eat it...
and..
they keep saying that...
< Adik....ini sedap....mesti cuba ! >
besides...
you saw that 2 pictures that i already mixed up everything???

that's how they teach me ....
< mesti gaul dulu sebelum makan...jgn ambik sikit2 ...mcm tu x sedap tau >
hehe XP 
so i followed their instructions...
is really a TOOTHSOME nasi kerabu...

Love it lots.... 

DESCRIPTIONS : the rice is just the normal rice ....they just put some colouring...
i think it is blue ( maybe )
there's some raw vegetables at the side of the dish..( cabbage + long beans + unknown green leaves )
the chocolate colour thingie is..
shredded coconut meat ( those the bakers used in the topping of a cake * white in colour usually * + fish's meat * i can't feel there's fish meat in there * + belacan chillies....

OVERALL : It is marvellous ! Worth it for RM 2.00
you can eat it with other dishes like RENDANG AYAM , VEGETABLES or FRIED FISH / CHICKEN....
depends on yourself....
see what you prefer... ^^
if full marks is 10...
i will give it 8.5/10.....
high ???

try it..
then tell me...
how it tastes...... >.<

my class ends at 3.45pm ( supposedly is 4pm...)
hehe ^^
lazy bunny...

kinda drizzle rain when we want go back to our hostel...
so we took bus...
quite a number of friends taking the bus together...
mostly...
all of my coursemates ( maybe )
not sure of it...
then...
tisha and i planning to see at the restaurant near the swimming pool...
* a malay restaurant *
i had a plate of mixed vegetables...
meanwhile...
tisha ate a piece of fried chicken....
sounds like both of us are dieting ,isn't it ?
actually is NO...
is mainly because i don't feel like eating rice or chicken again...
so..
that's my choice...

once i reached my house...
we are busy opening the parcel that tisha just received in the afternoon...
* Microphone from her daddy *
then..
suddenly..
i saw there's something on the floor...
covering with full of ants...
i hate ANTS...
i swept away the ants and trying to save it...
but...
i can't ....

this are the pictures after i removed all the ants covering it...
* PITY *


Can you see there's a tiny tiny holes on it ???
* near the wings *

i couldn't save it....
i'm so sorry , my dear Mr. Grasshopper ....

then...
i snapped some photos...
because...
is so windy out there...

Feel like you're at GENTING , right ? But you're not !
I'm staying at 28th Floor...so ...nothing special ..
View from the balcony of my house....
so thick ( the mist )
Tower  10 - tower opposite 2 mine ....
after that...
zaf bought this for her dinner....



but
 tisha , yuyue and i are so keen to help her finishing it...
sorry , my dear ....
because...
i'm too famished .... T__T
i can even eat up the whole elephant just now... ^^
hehe XP

while i'm in my room typing my blog....
Vincent ( my coursemate ) text me...
He said he want to meet me for a while...
* sounds like so serious , right ? *
but...
It is nothing ....
he just want to gave me this...



A small token from him...
because...
last Friday he went Pulau Pangkor * obviously *
Thanks a lot....Vincent


i went here before....
if not mistaken...
is last 2 years with hubby's family members....
and..
i also remember that hubby hurt his toe...
he accidentally kicked the stone in the water...
it bleeds a lots that time...
scared me...
* heartbroken *

anyway...
i really hope that the trip to PULAU REDANG on this coming JUNE is still ON....



hopefully...
there will be no stumbling block that time...
because...
i really need a vacation...
by that time...
i'm just finish for my FINAL EXAM for SEM 3....
so...
i need to relax myself...

wish wish wish... ^^

so...
have to turn in early tonight ...
because...
will be having a class in the early morning....
* ZOMBIE crawling out from the bed and go to the class *

Can you imagine my life now ???
how pathetic my life is... T__T

1 comment :

  1. haha...bb is really addicted blogging ady lo...
    after finish reading long passage...
    sound like not too SUCKS at bb there la...
    nw bi wan start mark worksheet le ah...
    cal bi wen wan to slp na..
    love and mis u my dear...♥

    ReplyDelete