Tuesday, March 8, 2011

✿ sPeciaL DaY foR mE & sIsTazzz ✿

today is 8 of MarcH....
do you know what is that actually ?
haha... ^^
let me tell you...
is...
38 妇女节 。。。
this celebration is mainly for girls ( obviously )
but...
since before...
SUPER CHINGU made it as our day...
we will wish everyone...
like tis...
< Hey~ today is your day leh....happy 38 day o....>
something like this...
FUN , right ?

luckily...
my third brother , Bernard 's girlfriend text me...

My brother + his beloved Girlfriend @ SENTOSA BEACH

Quite sweet hor...they already 8 years...i think... ^^

She ( Yee Ling sis ) text me during my math class....
she wished me * HAPPY 38 DAY *
is my day...
but
not hers...
haha ^^
is for her too...
because is for everyone * Mainly Girl *

So....
women's day...

because of her...
i remember that i should text my sistaz too... ^^
hoho... XD
if not ...
i will forget what day is today...

every year ( 8 / 3 )
is my day...
is your day...
is her day........
is everyone's day.....

ok....
that's my blog for today....

wish you all HAPPY 38 38 DAY oooooo....
muuuaaaccckkksss~~~~
>.<



No comments :

Post a Comment