Sunday, March 20, 2011

✿ wanna update my blog but...can't T__T ✿

just wanna update something here....
a bit....
a bit only....
because...
i really can't  didn't log in to my blog for so many days....
even....
coming to be so many weeks...
i think...
recently....
there were tones of things happened around me...
in this short time...
i can't update all....
i took a lots of pictures...
but...
i can't update now...
i just can tell where i went....
just summary...
just for in case i forget all....

* best sista's birthday party - 21st birthday party *
* camera ( hubby bought for me ) *
* snowflakes with yuyue and tony *
* pasar malam on wednesday....*
* 1 utama with yuyue and tony again *
* malacca short break with hubby and hubby's family members... *

even though it only 6 meaningful events....
is little....
but...
the stories are long....
i will try my best to update my blog soon....

all because of those @ TEST @
i just can't update my blog....
pity....
pity....

wait for my updates.....
sorry..... ^^
muuuaaaccckkkss~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment