Friday, September 2, 2011

✿ LoTuS DeSaRu = No CoMMenTs ✿

Hi Hi Hi ~ I'm back from Lotus Desaru ... I have two comments after this trip ... 


1st : It's an enjoyable trip because spent most of my precious time with family members + hubby ..
2nd : I would like to say NO NO to Lotus Desaru but for especially for kids = They will definitely say YES ~


Haha XD ... Funny huh ? Anyway ~ I ate a lots ~ Couldn't believe that i'm a big eater ... People live to eat .. So do i ... ^^ I will make it short ... So , look at those pictures , ok ? 

 The Senai - Pasir Gudang - Desaru Expressway

The bridge linked to Desaru ... ^^ 
Big huh ? 

Snapped this from the car ...
Cool ?

The 'half' Welcome Board ... :'(


Lotsa cars + people huh ?
Is holiday ~

While waiting when sis is at the receptionist ...



The daddy + son 


Got the 'so-called' door key ~
Imma going to check in , let's go ~

The * K 303 * ..
Nice number ?
Going to spend 2 days 1 night here ~

The master bedroom ~

The 2nd room ~
Bathroom
Wardrobe
Kitchen
Balcony


Sis + dearest mummy ( FYI : After sick for roughly 2 months ) ~
Look better huh ?

The happiest family ever ... ^^ 

The shy shy shy little girl ...

Once she got to know i'm a blogger ...
She keeps asking me to take photos of her ~
* Tak boleh tahan *

My turn ~ 
Pity baby needs to take thousands of photos ~
Need to retake if i'm not satisfy with the outcomes ...
Really i did few deletions ~









Louis came and said softly to bring him to build sand castle at the beach later ...

When i'm doing my hair ...
Baby came near me and ask me to take pic of US ~

After looking at these pics , baby keeps complaining that he is getting fatter and fatter ...
What i answered ...
"Don't put the blames on me , you're the 1 who eat a lots "
Baby just "....." 
Speechless ~

Louis asked to take some pics of HIM ~
Like mother like son ~
^^

Nice weather huh ?
Effing hot !!! 
i FORGOT to apply sunblock ~
Uuuuurrggghhh ~ 

At night ~

Near the beach ~









Kinda long 'fat' leg i had ~


Louis with the bubbles ...
^^

See you again ??? !!
No No No ...
I rather go Tioman Island for the second time ~

It's time to say BYE BYE Desaru .....
Love baby more on September ...


No comments :

Post a Comment