Monday, September 19, 2011

✿ LaZineSs ✿

Peepo I'm officially back to start blogging now ... Recently i'm busy searching where should i go for my Bachelor course ... Btw .. i'm planning to take Bachelor in Chemical Engineering @ UTAR with love ...Is it OK ? (=.=''') This problem already made my head spinning around and around like < i'm shuffling > on the dance floor ... Should i be an Utar-ian like them ? Or what my purpose is , i just need a cert to work for a time being before get married ? * DREAMING * Maybe i shouldn't think that much ... Because whenever i'm studying , it is just a uni like everyone pursuing their study .. So do i ... ^^ Just trying to convince myself .. I'm not going to spend too much money on my studies ... It will create a big burden to my mummy & daddy ... I don't wish that ... So , trying to find a course that can take full loan and it is able to cover the fees ... 

Okay .. Okay .. Shouldn't talk about this now .. I will just try to apply for it later .. RM60 for the registration form ... Uurrggghh ~ 

Anyway ... i did enjoy myself last 2 days with love and mummy ~ 

* Back to 17 Sept *  

Hubby purposely brought me there when i said i'm craving for TUTTI FRUTTI @ nearby Sutera Mall ... 
Super duper NICEEEE ~ 

* Back to 18 Sept * 

Yesterday hubby fetch mummy + Louis + i to CS for movie ...
Johnny English .... ^^
WooHoo ~ 
i never regret watching this by queuing up in the crowd ... =.='''

Then ..
After that ... I heard the loud noise made by the people ...
Most of them shouting < WALAU-Eh > ...
It's NASI LEMAK 2.0 ...
=.=''' They were all youngsters * FANS OF NAMAWEE * 
^^
I just snapped these pics ...

Okay ..
Gtg to the post office now ...
^^ 

P/S : Stay tune and remember to click at my nuffnang ads ya ... ^^ 
i will click back yours if you send me your site ya ...
Do leave your footprints at my chatbox oo ~  


Hubby
Mummy + Daddy
Doggies

No comments :

Post a Comment