Tuesday, September 13, 2011

✿ CraZy ParTiCiPatiOn ✿

Okay ~ I'm gone crazy .. Indeed ... ^^ Anyway .. I'm still normal ! Haha XD Do you know what competition that i participate just now ? It is a couple competition ... ^^ Yeah ~ I know i had no qualifications to take part in this ... Like others did.. But , I just wanna give it a try .. For the sake of my bravery .. I DID IT ~ ^^ I sent our pics and details to the organiser through e-mail .. Oh gosh ~ I thought i'm not eligible to participate ... In the end ... I saw our pics is on their page ... ^^ So , i work hard on this competition .. Try hard to find friends to help me to like their page and my pic as well... You guys wanna to do me a favour ? Just 2 clicks only .. Please Please Please ~ I will appreciate your helps ... ^^ And i will give u a < KISS > if you help me with this competition ... ♥ 


Here you go the details ~

1st : Help me to like this page ....

2nd : Like my pic as well ...

Just that simple ... Isn't it ? So , pretty babes and handsome hunks ... Help me to like it , ok ? ^^ ♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment