Tuesday, September 13, 2011

✿ Day Out with Boyfiieee ♥ ✿

Sorry peeps ~ ♥ I just back from KL last night ... Yeah .. With my baby boy ~ He drove to KL ~ Sweet ! Because i just sleep like a piggy ~ ^^ But , he drove with the loud Korean music on all the way to KL ! I went back to KL because i need to take my result ~ * Transcript * just a A4 paper with words printed on it ~ Waste my time ! fml After that , we headed to Sungei Wang for Snowflakes ! Yeeppiiee ~ ♥ That's my second visit to Sungei Wang Snowflakes with baby boy ~ I just snapped photos of the desserts ! Lazy to snap pix of myself ... ^^ Sorry ya ~ * My laziness * ^^ Hope you peepo don't mind ♥

PIX time !!! My all-time fav !


Taroball series : Set 4 ~
RM6.50
Best Seller : Cold ~
RM6.90

Besides , our lunch of the day is FACE TO FACE ( 面对面板面 )
I love 板面 a lots ~ 
Nothing can ever replace it ...
特色板面 = RM5.60
招牌香辣板面 = RM5.60
招牌清汤水饺 = RM4.80( 5pcs ) 

So ... That's all for my 2 days and 1 night KL trip with baby boy ~ 
When is my next trip ? 
Preparing now ! 
How about you guys ? Travel with loved one ? 
Go go go ~~~ 

Stay tune peeps ~
BTW ... Help me to click at my nuffnang ads ya ~ 
Do visit my blog everyday and just a click on it ~ 
I do appreciate your helps !  


No comments :

Post a Comment