Monday, September 5, 2011

✿ GatHeRinG + SmUrFs Me ✿

Hey ♥ ~ Am i gone crazy , crazier till the MAX of craziest ? LOL ~ Do you know why ? I just woke up from a long journey to my dreamland ... ^^ I slept from 5pm + till just now around 9pm+ ... 4 hours man ~ I couldn't believe that i'm able to sleep for such a long time without any disturbances ... ♥


Okay .. i should have back to the topic now .. If not , i don't know when i can finish this post ~ At first , i'm gonna to blog about our < Gathering session with sistaz > @ Waiting Bar ... A sudden decision to meet up ... Even though it was a sudden decision , we can have 12 persons ... Wow huh ? Nothing special on this gathering actually ... Just a short chit-chatting session among us before they go back to uni ... Hmmm ~~
Sob sob ... I will be left here alone ... When is my intake ? Gonna be next year actually .. But , i'm still searching for any other uni with the fastest intake which means i hope to step into my degree life this year ... Wish to enter as fast as possible .. I'm late enough .. But ... It doesn't matter ..* That's how i convince myself * Age is just a number ... And the longer i study , the more knowledges i gained ... Am i right , my dear readers ? * Talking to myself * Stop crapping ... ^^ Pix time


Lunch * KFC *

 
 
 
Story telling session by Pau Lin ~
She just came back from HK that day ...
 
They are not a pair of love bird ...
They are just friends of mine ~
I just feel the pix is a bit empty ...
So..
I added with some loves and ribbon ..^^ 

Doraemon's favourite ...
From HK ...

38 in the car ..
Ya ...
Not pretty ...
I knew that ... ^^
But.. I appreciate ~

Look at the people ~
After i watched Smurfs .. I * Smurf * them ... Especially the Clumsy smurf and Smurflette ... ^^ And ..Gargamel is *GENIUS* ..They are cute * i meant SMURFS * ~ Worth to watch it with my baby .. ^^ 
Here are the characters of the movie Smurf ... ♥ Characters of SMURFS ♥ ^^ Cute ... Smurf me ~

Got to go ... 
My eyelids are turning heavy mode , so gonna sleep ..
Goodnight , peeps ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment