Monday, September 26, 2011

✿ FooDs = mY EneRgY ✿

♥ Hi peepo ~ i'm effing lazy to update my blog ~ Lazy to switch on my lappie .. How i wish to turn on the stand by mode in 24/7 ... It's time consuming for me to wait ~ So , what can i do now is just make it short in this post ... I will just upload some pics with words in this blog .. I am hoping for DIN DIN tonight with love ~ ♥ Hope so ~ Wait for baby boy 's response ... ^^ If have , i will blog tomorrow ...

By the way ~ This is my lunch just now .. Baby boy suddenly craving for it ... So , drive thru is the best solution for us ~ ♥
 


Look ~
What i did to our burgers ?
A "bridge" to connect each other .. 
Sweet huh ??? 
I edited by adding a LOVE on the fries .. ^^


2 days back = mummy cooked for our dinner ..
She knew baby boy love 烧肉 + sambal ..
So ..
...............
有了咯 ...
赢完咯 ...
XD LOL


P/S : help me to click at my nuffnang ads ya ~ TQ ooo ~  Stay tune ...

Baby boy
Daddy + Mummy
Family
Doggies

No comments :

Post a Comment