Saturday, September 10, 2011

✿ SaTuRdaY mOrNinG ✿

Hi peepo ~  How's your Saturday ? Great ? ^^ Shopping day later ? For me ... Hmm .. Hell no ... I'm not going anywhere ... Gonna be a couch potato .. Hugging myself with the television .. Maybe .. Lazy huh ? Anyway .. This should be the short post for today ... My eyes are effing tired ... * Blame myself * Sleeping late last night and woke up damn early about 8.30am ... Aiz ~ fml ... Okay .. Back to the topic .... It's all about my BRUNCH ~ Went to eat with boyf ... ^^    i don't like to go to those place w/o ac ... I hate sweating .. * Sticky * ... But ... No choice .. Have to ... Because is nice .. We already went there for three / four times .. I just snapped the foods .. 
炸肉云吞面=boyf's 

Laksa = Mine

Famous amos = Ate in the car

That's all ~ gtg .. Need to bring mummy to go and see doctor .. Bye ~ 

P/S : Help me to click at the nuffnang ads ya ~ 
Leave comments and give me your  site , so i will click back yours too ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment