Friday, August 26, 2011

✿ 离家出走 = 完结篇 ✿

Okay ~ I'm lazy to explain each of the pictures ... So , let the pictures do the talking ~ ^^


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

It's time to say < Goodbye , Malacca > ..
Gonna miss our 2 days 1 night there ..
Anyway ~ 
I gained quite a number of feedbacks from my sistaz who sat with me in the same car ...
One of them...
I copied and paste her words...


This whole trip..i found out a thing!! Esther Lee Mei Jiun really a super duper talkative girl!! she can talk from Johor to Melacca non-stop and without feeling tired.. omg ==” hahahaha.. I think if our trip is to penang, she also can talk non-stop till penang, right esther?? hahahaha~ even most of us were slept, she still can talk softly and slowly to luyi >.< I really can’t bear her~ haiz~~ pity reynold!! Hahahahaha anyway, she still bring a lot laugh for us!! Hahahahaha 

Super duper funny after i learned about this ... I couldn't belief that i'm that noisy ~ ^^ Believe me ... I'm a quiet person !
Stay tune ~ 

2 comments :

  1. are you sure quiet?? you're the most noisy!! hahahahahahaahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynnie ~ I'm not ...I'm really quiet ~

    ReplyDelete