Tuesday, August 23, 2011

✿ 离家出走 = 第一篇 ✿

I'm back ! I'm back ! Yup ~~~ I'm back ~ I'm back from Malacca ... How should i start ? Where should i start ? Hmm .... Okay ~  I start with this ... Hubby woke me up at 6.15am ... * EARLY * Then .. a Ho , ZYeen and a Lu came to my house and helped us carried our stuffs ... ^^ JYing 's house is just in front of my house ... They waited at her house ... Now ... The main point is how we stuffed all the things into the cars ... See this ! 



I bet you guys will wonder who is our driver , right ? Okay ... a Ho and a Lai are our beloved drivers ... But ..
i sat in a Ho's car ... a Ni + her boy , ZYeen , a Lu , Michelle and me + my boy ... 


Prado is effing spacious .. a Lu hid herself from the camera ... ^^ Who cares ~  Haha XD Then , we headed to Yong Peng just for their well-known 《 永平西刀鱼圆 》... This is the place ... 
Tadaa ~
 
This shop is nearby Yong Peng mainroad , Caltex Petrol station ... Not bad ... Have a try of it ~ 

What we ordered ? Look at this ~ 



So , this is hubby 's and i ~ 老鼠分干 + 幼面干 ... Nice ~  Love it ~ 

Busy men + women ~ 
Early in the morning read newspapers ... ^^
Get rid of boredom , maybe ~ 

a Hu , you lost ~ 
i'm able to capture your face ~

Our future doctor , a Ho

Continue ~ 

We headed to Malacca after filled up our stomach ~ About 11pm , we reached A Famosa ... ^^ 



Our journey starts here ~ 

We play ~ 


Our Goddess are having meditation ~ 


 


 


 




 

 
Feeding pretty dolphins ~


 

This is funny ~ 
Love Arabian village ~ 

Okay ~ I will update separately ~ If not , it seems long ~ 

So..
Stay tune ya ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment