Wednesday, August 24, 2011

✿ 离家出走 = 第三篇 ✿

Again ~ I'm back to the mood of blogging now ...
Update twice a day ~Isn't that effective ?
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Okay ~ i don't wish to procrastinate the babbling until you guys feel bored reading my blog ~ I hope u won't , right ? * Please * Back to the topic ~ We stayed there for one night ... 2 day 1 night costs us just RM500 .. Yup ~ That's villa is where we spent our night ... So cozy ~~~~  Love it ~ Everything can be described in a word .. ^^ WORTH !


The next morning ... Girls woke up at around 7am ... Just to prepare breakfast ... ^^ See ... What we do ... Come on , baby ~ 



 


From left : a Hu , PLin , Michelle , a Tai and Me ~ 

Spot me + hubby ?
I couldn't recall back what we do at the back ... =.='''
I think is i'm thinking when should i take bath ... ^^ 


Chef : a Lu = Our future pretty lawyer ~


 

 

Let's me explain why they want to play Wii early in the morning ...
^^
a Ni said 
"Anyone still feel sleepy can go and play Wii ... 
Come ! I help you guys to switch on ~ "
So...
a Tai and a Jia go and have fun ...
= Dancing game =

We cleaned ..


Then ..
We started to clean up the table and kitchen ...
See this ~


I think this is more than enough for you guys to imagine how much we cooked ...
After that ..
Our turn to clean ourselves ...

See...
How pretty are the young ladies nowadyas ~
*自夸*


 
I'm not there ... 
I'm blowing my hair in the other room ... ^^ 
Sob Sob 
T______T

 

 

Before we left " our " villa ~



 

 

《 九位仙女 》下凡来咯 ~

 这还不是结束哦 ...还有两三篇呢 ~ 女人嘛...那里可能出去玩玩会那么少照片呢...
明天我会再更新哦~ stay tune , peeps ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment