Thursday, August 25, 2011

✿ 离家出走 = 回想篇 ✿

Hmm ~  A boring Thursday afternoon ... * DISLIKE * Anyway ... When i recall back my Malacca trip ... I will miss it badly ~ Really ... ^^ You guys sure will find it weird .. Why i haven't finish blogging about my Malacca trip with my lovely sistaz ??? Because ... I purposely did that to keep my mind stay fresh about it .. I don't wish to forget about that unforgettable moment with them .. So... What i did is this .. Have a look ~ 


Just 5 of us play at the villa's swimming pool ~ 
But..
We do enjoy ourself in the pool ...
The couple ~ a Jia + her Boy...
Me + my Boy...
GOAL !!! 
See how happy is our pretty + young lady , a Jia ~ >.<

猴子抢球 ~ 
我+a Jia , Hubby , a Ho and a Lai 轮流做猴子 ~ 
Put your hands up ...
Put
Put
Put your hands up ~ 


Hubby + a Ho have nothing to do... ^^ 水中浮尸 ~ 


还剩最后一篇了.......
明天再update吧 ~


No comments :

Post a Comment