Saturday, December 24, 2011

✿ X'mas Eve ✿

Yeah ! Today is Christmas Eve and so tonight is the main celebration for Christmas ... Hohoho ^^

* Jingle bell , jingle bell , jingle bell rock . Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring . Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun . Now the jingle hop has begun . *

We ( my sis brought us out for dinner ) went Sushi King , Taman Universiti ... ^^ Again ... Ya .. Again .. Coz Sushi King is our favourite family restaurant ... ^^ 

*Pixie time * ♥ 



Not really " geng " la ...
^^




Our favourite * especially our beloved Mummy ~


Baby boy's lover ~
Oopsss ~ 
His lover is not me ~
: )


Mummy loves this ~
Yasai Tempura 


Nice when it's hot ~


My lovely Sotong ~
Sotong eat sotong ...
^^


Cooked salmon ~
: )


Salmon sushi ~


Pea ~
I don't like it ~


Miso soup ~
I will order this everytime I go there ~



Melon sherbet ~
<3



Lastly , Merry X'mas ya ~ ( :


P/S : Help me to click click at my nuffnang ads ya ~ ^^ Mwah mwah ~


No comments :

Post a Comment