Wednesday, December 7, 2011

✿ Burberry & Escada Perfume ✿

A short post before 1pm ( course registration )
^^ 
= Don't know what to blog =





Zomg ! 
I finally got the mini parcel ...
It's just the sample of the new Burberry Body perfume ...
I thought that it is < JUST FOR FUN > when filling up the form online ...
Who knows ~
I REALLY got it ...

I got Escada perfume too  ~
but , it looks NORMAL ~



I just received a card with the sample at the back ~
Hmm  ~
Not bad ...




Anyway ..
I still prefer the Burberry Body perfume ...
Hope to get more later on ~ 
haha XD

85ml = RM495


60ml = RM380


Super expensive
but ...
Girls ...
You will love it's fragrance ~

Love


P/S : I always hate myself when don't know what to blog ~ 
Btw ... Help me click at my nuffnang ads before leave ya ~ Mwah ~

No comments :

Post a Comment