Saturday, December 10, 2011

✿ Johor Premium Outlet ✿

It was the first time I see my hometown had such an amazing shopping mall ... It's a brand new mall where all pricey stuffs got offer till your eyes drop out ~ The grand opening is on 11 December 2011 ... You can save up to 25% - 65% everyday ... See ~ How much you can save ? ^^ Haha XD
Here are some photos taken when I had my visit on last few days with mummy and bf ~



Charles & Keith 
I saw a pair of high heel ..
After discount , just RM39
Regret I didn't buy that day ...


ROXY + The Body Shop


Cotton On + FLOW


Quicksilver


Ripcurl


Hot Chocolate from Starbucks while loitering around ~ 

There is still have lot of shop lots ...
Click here to view the shop list ...

Besides , you can apply to be their VIP ...
Click here to fill up the membership form for FREE ...
I will go and redeem the vouchers today ~ 


^^ 
Stay tune ~ 

P/S : Click my Nuffnang ads ya , plz ~ ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment