Sunday, December 4, 2011

✿ Kafe Tery Pork ✿

New find out in foods again ~
The Kafe Tery Pork @ Southgate 
3 December 2011

Because of Viva la Bazaar , I asked hubby to bring me there ...
^^
I saw her ~
* Gorgeous *
* Pretty *

That's what I can describe about her ~
^^



It's time to view the pics , right ?

Here you go ~


The entrance ~


Left : Iced Lemon Tea * 冻柠茶
Right : Earl Grey Passion Fruit * 百香果普耳茶


Stewed Ramen Noodles with Homemaderavy Accompanied with Dry Curry Chicken & Fried Egg 
干咖哩鸡件拉面 = RM10.90


Stone Bowl of Minced Meat & Sausages Rice * 锅旦腊肠肉碎饭 = RM9.90


Green Curry Pork Shoulder Ramen * 猪肉碎青咖哩拉面 = RM9.90


Breaded Pork Chop King with Cheese ( DOUBLE ) * 炸扒皇芝士卷 = RM28


While eating the scrumptious delicacies ~  

Rating : ♥♥♥♥♥

我们大大大大大大大大大力推见 ~ 

P/S : Scroll to my Nuffnang ads & have a click on it ya ~ 
Big thanks ~  ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment