Saturday, December 10, 2011

✿ 091211 ✿

OMG Can't believe I can be the first 100 who win the LucidoL product from Nuffnang ( Singapore ) ... I am so glad to have that ... Even though is pretty small in size .. But , who cares .. I got it ... ^^ So , boyfie decided to accompany me to Singapore to get it ... Here is the address ...

38 Kinta Road
#02-04
Singapore 219107

Idk the place at first ... Just simply walk around after get down from the MRT ... Then ... Found it


I got this after I filled up my particulars in a form  ...
^^

After that , we went Vivo City .... I bought some foods ... ^^




Hubby bought this sweets + chocolate for me ~ 
Both costs me $5.00
Ok Ok only ! 


At Bugis ~ 
$1.20


At City Square @ JB
The Macaronz House = in front of Padini 



6pcs = RM15 

I still prefer The Garden 's macaroon ...
This is just normal French delicacies with flavour ~ 
^6^

Then , 

HOME SWEET HOME


No comments :

Post a Comment