Tuesday, December 20, 2011

✿ 201211✿

17 December 2011

Venue : Modesto's @ The Curve


So sorry that I haven't update this post , because I am preparing my luggage to bring back home ... 
* phailed me * Whatever ... I am here to get this post up now ... Haha XD ^^V 

Actually , on that day , we don't know what to eat for lunch... First , we just loiter around inside the shopping mall .. From The Curve - IPC - IKEA - The Curve ... At last , we end up at the western street which is full of western restaurant ... ^^ We just went in to Modesto's after so much of hesitations in choosing restaurant ~

* Pixxie Time *




The view inside the restaurant ... Am so in love with it's ambience ... mad love 




Our drinks : Coke - Chill juice * RM8 for Me- Sprite for Him


Hoegaarden Half Pint : RM16


Bolognese Pan Pizza 
Tomatoes + Cheese + Meat Sauce 
RM27


* ZOOM IN *


Lasagna Di Carne for Me
 Layers of pasta with meat sauce , tomatoes and cream 
RM30



* drooling *


Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
Spaghetti tossed with roasted garlic , chillies and olive oil

Believe me * Smells great *


Spaghetti Alla Bolognese for Him
Pasta in our homemade minced beef sauce


* Nice *




I'm thinking ... that I'm going to have lunch there again :D

P/S : Click at my Nuffnang ads ya .. Pretty thanks ~ ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment