Tuesday, December 13, 2011

✿ Sushi King ✿

It's been few days I left my deadly blog ... * pity * It's okay coz I'm here now ... By the way , the main purpose for us to go JB is to find bridal shop . So , before that what we need to do is to make sure our stomach is full enough ... ^^ haha XD

Bak to the main point , our family favourite restaurant = SUSHI KING @ City Square ...

11 December 2011




Sequence of the cup : From left 
Baby boy - Me - 3哥 - 未来三嫂 - Mummy - Louis - 二姐夫 - 二姐


Baby Boy - Me - 三哥 - 三嫂


Ebi = My favourite ~ 


Ika = My favourite too ~ ♥


Baby boy ' favourite ♥


My Miso soup ♥


From left : 二姐 - 二姐夫 - Louis


From left : Mummy - 三嫂


The to be married couple : 三哥 + 三嫂


Watermelon sherbet ~


The plates ~ 


Funny after taken this pic ..
She keeps complaining that I'm very ..
Face so small ...
Her face so big ..
But ..
In the end ...
She said she won't mind at all ~ 
@.@'''

Lastly ,


P/S : Help me to click at my Nuffnang ads ya ~  Plz ~ 

No comments :

Post a Comment