Sunday, April 24, 2011

✿ SiS BuFdaE + MoTheR's DaY CeLeBraTiOn ✿

Hey guys.....
I'm here again....
#^.^#

My family had a celebration for 2 occasions just now.....
* As what i stated it in my title of this post *

Date : 23 April 2011
Day : Saturday
Venue : 五福城北京楼 ^^

oooppsss~~~
i just realized that i didn't captured the view of that restaurant....
=='''

But...
i had google it ....



五福北京城(五福城花园分行)
电话: 607-557 3899, 607-556 1768 ,558 1818

传真: 607-557 6929 
地址: NO.1, JALAN SUTERA TANJUNG 8/4, SUTERA UTAMABIZ CENTRE, TAMAN SUTERA UTAMA, 81300 SKUDAI, JOHOR.


营业时间 : 早上 11.00am - 晚上 11.00pm

So...
That will just be the intro for this post.....

5 cars headed down to JB = Sutera Mall
Not full actually....

^^
Baby boy joined us too....
He never miss out from my family every single celebration...
* bi~~~ feel proud of it ? *

Let's back to the main subject ~~~

Total of people attending : 10 adults + 6 lil children....



My sis + brother-in-law
Their god-daughter Elaine + Baby Louis



My outfit of ther day....

I need to do some shopping so i can....
add some clothes into my empty wardrobe ~~~
WISH LIST ...


We had 2 tables....
but...
i just snapped 1....
SORRY ~~~ 
^^

Besides...
we had try to book the tables around 5pm...
But..
the management of this restaurant said....

" FULL HOUSE "

So...
we have no choices to pick...
need to sit outside...


My eldest brother + sis-in-law
i'm the worst photographer.....
can't hold the camera well....
shaky hands....
But...
I'm not having * Parkinson Disease *....
Crazy Esther ~~~ @.@

The kids....
3 of them in the pictures ( except baby Louis )...
they are my eldest brother's children....

= Small Esther 柔慧 + 浩文 + Abel 浩然 =

Abel is so shy in the camera.....
he dislike taking picture....
luckily i'm clever enough....
hehe XP
i shut off the flashlight...
and told him i'm not taking photo lar.....
He did believe me....
I won !!!


Our Food....
All of us love the Oysters.....
each cost us RM8...
Still got another 2pcs at another table.....
So...
Total : 10pcs....
Love it...... 


So dirty ~~~ the table....i meant...

anyway...
actually i'm focusing to the drinks...
youngsters can't have it...
only old old people can drink it...

UNFAIR ~~~~

Birdnest drink as their dessert......
the luckiest 2 person are my dearest mummy + my eldest brother's mother-in-law....

hng....
pity my sis + i....
others just can have sea coconut dessert....
because
everyone is too full with all the foods ordered....


After that...
My brother ask for BILL....
so....
That's the results.....
They still thought that won't be that expensive....
Luckily my brother is the HOST OF THE DAY.....
He didn't wheedle mummy to pay for it...
He is such a nice guy....
^^

Okay ~~~
i think i need to put a FULL STOP here...
i'm seriously worn out.....
need to sleep early.....

O(∩_∩)O


Goodnight ~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment