Friday, April 22, 2011

✿ ExaM = WoRsT + HecTiC LiFe ✿

Day : Thursday
Date : 21st April 2011

Lemme tell you guys what i am doing for these few days.....
* few weeks * maybe
Let me check my last updates ~~~

okay~~ 
i'm back....
my last update was 12 April = Hop ( Movie )
if you did your homework * read my blog* 
hehe XP
so...
i already became a geek for 9 days....
Long ???

O(∩_∩)O

Oooopppsss~~~
running out of my topic...
Come back...come back....

i highlighted my wordings in BLUE because it describes my feeling...

i had my midterm from 18th to 21st April....
errmmmm~~~
what you guys figuring out there ???
let me guess~~~

< Hey gurl ~~~Just 4 days only...is a short period...>

Am i guessing it wrongly ?
* hopefully* 
I'm not~~~

my feeling throughout that exam is SUCKS 
keep whispering to myself....
just bear with it for another
 3 days...
2 days...
1 day....

* The End * 
for my midterm....

*claps claps for me pleaseeeee *

Thanks~~~ @.@

will the curiosity level of you guys out there reaching the MAX ?
i meant 
< How i spent my time after that CRAZY midterm exam ??? >

Will you ..... ?

* marry me *

haha XD

just joking...
because i scared you guys will help me sort it by completing my sentence...

i went to SNOWFLAKES again....
i LOVE their Best Seller ( Cold )
Then...
i went to my friend's house....
i just snapped the night + morning sceneries out there......



iiisssshhh~~~
Can you see ?
Most of the lights are still ON...
but the time is about 1:30am
*wondering*
what they do in late night.....

i don't know why i can come out with this kind of silly questions from my *genius* brain....
self-praising ?


i'm just trying to focus on the SWIMMING POOL....
i'm so jealous with the residents....
they had a nice swimming pool provided...
not like MINE....
normal pool ~~~


after i woke up and i captured it.... ^^

There's no much pics for this blog...
* pity my dear camera * = sleeping in my bag all days long


P/S : i will update my 10th April blog ASAP...sorry ~~~ 
T__T

No comments :

Post a Comment