Friday, April 22, 2011

✿ mY MeMoRabLe DaY = 10 April 2011 ✿

10 April 2011
Sunday

My daddy fall down and hit the Snooker table...
so....
mummy asked baby boy and i go and fetch him * from YP * to Skudai to see doctor...
luckily he is fine...
doctor even said he looks like 40++

haha XD
maybe because of * no grey hairs *

All of a sudden...
in the evening....
they said want to go out for dinner....
Purpose : Just to gather when having dinner together....

Actually i did not plan to have any party this year...
i want to save money...
don't want to spent lots....
but...
* Sigh ~~~ *

my beloved youngest brother bought for me Yam Cake from Verbena...
* My Favourite Cake * + dishes that Mummy & Sis ordered


Actually we ordered 7 dishes....
these five dishes + 一品鍋 + 菜
But i don't know why the cameraman ( Baby boy ) didn't take it....

Then...
we started to camwhored in the restaurant....


blurry....
My youngest brother = the photographer
=='''


Covered their son face while taking picture...


so...
end up like this...
crying in his daddy's arm....


after crying....
we pleased him to take picture with his daddy + mummy


Both of them busy text+ing with their GF....
iiiissshhhh~~~
my birthday leh...
T__T


Left = Youngest brother
Right = 3rd Brother
Hehe =P



My daddy + Mummy...
He is already 70+ years old ...
quite old....
most of my friends said...
my daddy can be their grandfather...
=='''
i'm proud to have him as my daddy...
he knows a lots of things...
( Politics + Malays + Languages especially Jawa + General Knowledges )
he is perfect....
My mummy ...
Love her lots ~~~
When my sister see this picture...
she said < i  mummy more than daddy.. >
she even said i'm bias...
issshh~~~ >.<
so..
i asked for this...
One by One Photo Shooting Session




My niece~~~ Elaine


My baby Louis ~~~ 
Act cute with his PEACE on his head !!!
I am the one who chose for his outfit that evening ...


i want to make this picture larger...
because...
my youngest brother is a shy guy...
he never stands so near to me...
and...
this is my first time he is so close to me....
i'm so ELATED just because of this...

i still remember the incident of  < Crossing the main road >
that time i'm so scared to cross the road alone...
so...
i hold his hands...
unfortunately...
what he did was...
he swung of my hands and said < Don't hold me lar~~~ > 
then...
he just left me alone behind...

Fuh~~~
my shy brother...
what i can do that time was... 
just stand there with my face rolling down ( blurry face + sad expression )
oh dear~~~
i can't even imagine how is my look that time....

but...
luckily...
now he changed...
if not....
^^
gonna whack him ....

Love you lots lots my dear NICHOLAS....
and 
thanks for your birthday cake ya...

My pictures with the birthday cake ~~~



He is trying to blow off my 21st candles....
that's why he keeps staring at those candles...

My pressies ~~~


From mummy...
besides...
mummy + 3rd Brother treat us for that dinner...
RM218.80
even though is just a simple dinner...
but...
i'm happy to enjoy our meal together....
chit-chatting among each other.... 
*actually*
full of laughters

#^.^#

Daddy gave me a necklace....
Freedom Key >.<
He already kept for few years in his safe....


I'm so grateful to have 
= Daddy + Mummy + Sisters + Brothers + Niece + Nephew = 
in my life..

after 21st years old...
still can wear it ??? =='''

= Forever 21 =

STAY YOUNG ~~~

Keep on dieting 

No comments :

Post a Comment