Tuesday, April 26, 2011

✿ 26 April 2011 = OuR DaY ✿

Sweet Couple Wallpaper

Tadaaa ~~~
Today is my 26 again and it is our memorable day ...
But...
My baby boy is very busy working today...
He seems like forget the date today....

Hopefully baby boy won't forget about it...

Errrmmmm ....
We had been together for ....
1339 days = 3 years 8 months ....
Still have another 4 months = 121 days and it will be our 4th year anniversary....

When every new day is born...
Is mean that my LOVE towards YOU will be increasing ...
You made my LIFE shines brightly ...
You colored my WORLD ....
You LOVE showers my day ....
Because of THIS....
You made me LOVE you even MORE , baby boy ~~~

Baby boy ~~~
i want to take a stroll on the white sandy beach ....
Like this....

Hand In Hand:A honeymoon couple on beach

Can i , dear ?
# ^.^ #
* wheedle +ing *

Baby boy....
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH....
So...
YOU must LOVE me too oooo ~~~
^^

1 comment :

  1. of cos bi will love bb more n more la...
    haha..can ah..
    bt sentosa beach 1st na,can??
    as long as is beach la.. haha
    love u dear...♥

    ReplyDelete