Monday, April 25, 2011

✿ FeW miNuTeS to PoLiCe StaTioN ✿

Hey ~~~ 
i went to Kajang police station just now....
eerrrmmm....
not a big deal actually....

Just because i lost my I/C ( identity card ) ....
Since 3 weeks before....
and...
till just now i went to make a report...
besides...
i don't really know where and when i lost it ...

when i told mummy that i lost my I/C and i haven't do the police report ...
she started babbling me whole day ...
She said :
< If other people use your I/C to borrow money from loan shark , how ? 
Are you going to pay for it ? > 

Ohhhh~~~
HELL NO , man !!!
i won't ....
i still need to live ...
i don't want to live in a dangerous and dreadful situation where i'm urging by them to pay $$$ ....
XP.....

So...
i did a statement in the police station .....
by saying...
i lost my I/C when i came back from Kulai last night around 8:30pm...
i keep practicing in the car on how to cheat the police ...
So scary ~~~


Malaysia's government is so rich ...
Use the FUJITSU brand which is first launced in Japan = 20 June

by the way ...

can you see the guy in the picture ?
He is a malay guy...
but...
when he overheard my conversation with Yuyue....
he answered us back in chinese....
He gave me a big shock...
Luckily i'm not telling that i'm lying ....
Phewwww~~~

Hehe XP

L.U.C.K.Y E.S.T.H.E.R

d(>w<)b 
" Double Thumbs Up " 


This is the statement ...
WooHooooo !!! * Crazy +ing *
My Police Report...
Finally is in my hand.... 
^^

Now...
i'm going to crack my head....
when i'm free ???
when i can go JPN in Putrajaya to make my new I/C ???

Oh God ~~~
(@.@)'''

Should i go JPN tomorrow morning or after class at 3pm ???
I'm confronted with this dilemma....
i don't wish to drag it for such a long times....
because...
i don't wish to be a foreign-comer without any identification documents ....
i kept my passport in the bag no matter where i went...

i HATE this kind of LIFE ....
(X_X)


Stay Tune ~~~
i will update again when i went to JPN ....

~ TO BE CONTINUE ~

No comments :

Post a Comment