Tuesday, April 26, 2011

✿ RuiNeD ✿

You had a bad day ...
You're taking one down...
You sing a sad song just to turn it around...
You say you don't know...
You tell me don't lie...
You work at a smile and you go for a ride...
You had a bad day...
The camera don't lie...
You're coming back down and you really don't mind...
You had a bad day...
You had a bad day...

Hmmmmm~~~

Quite curious , right ?
why there is a chorus of Daniel Powter song < BAD DAY > ...
the reason is...
i really had a bad day today...
Is not my day ....

i shall change < You had a bad day > to < I had a bad day > ....


I'm the RED one at this moment...

Everything had ruined today...
i can't go and do my I/C ....
no transport all of sudden....
 * sigh *

So...
i don't know when should i go....
i dislike people keep breaking their promises....
but...
Forget About It ~~~

@ EVERYTHING HAPPENED FOR REASONS @

All in all....
i have to accept it ~~~

Anyway ~~~ 
i hope i can do my I/C on this coming Thursday .....
* pray *
So...
i can be like the rest < YELLOW FACES > in that picture i showed ....

Pleaseeeeeeeee let me do so ~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment